1. House painted - check!
I think it turned out really good! I'm not a fan of the tudor style house so I had our painter only paint the white trim around the windows and peaks instead of everywhere.
2. The back deck was also painted in this process and we had some new fencing done. Unfortunately, I didn't take too many photos as I was really pregnant at the time and couldn't care less ;) I'll take some this spring and give you updates!
3. Front landscaping. Not done. It still looks like above. I'm hoping to change some of it this spring or summer.
4. A new bed frame. Yes! We got a new bed!
Here is the BEFORE:
5. Restain dining room table to match buffet. Still not done. I'm going to do a future post about my dining room. I'm still undecided on how to complete this room. It's been baffling for me since we bought this house.
6. Fix cabinet my son wrecked. Not done. I'd like to sand this down to it's wood and leave some of the chippy white paint. Hopefully this spring!
7. And finally, bathroom vanity mirrors. Not done. I'm not even sure if we're going to do this one. My hubby was really wanting to get new ones and now we don't seem to mind. That's what happens when you live a certain way for so long ;)