Kids Easter Table

Kids Easter Table www.somuchbetterwithage.com
Lately, I’ve been feeling like I’m running around 100 miles per hour!  I wanted something easy peasy in the way of Easter decor this year and to incorporate a little kids table for Easter.
Kids Easter Table www.somuchbetterwithage.com
 I thought adding some cute embellishments would be fun but I didn’t know what.  So I headed to my local dollar store to see what they had and somehow I came up with this!
It’s soooooooo easy it shouldn’t even need a tutorial {but I’ll show you anyway!}.
Kids Easter Table www.somuchbetterwithage.com
This is what I found.  Felt craft stickers.  Stickers!!
Kids Easter Table www.somuchbetterwithage.com
I had some leftover burlap ‘ribbon’.  It’s the kind with a bit of wire in it so when it’s wrapped around this cute table it stays put!  So I wrapped it around the table…
Kids Easter Table www.somuchbetterwithage.com
 And just knotted it at the back.
Kids Easter Table www.somuchbetterwithage.com
And then just stuck these felt stickers on the ribbon.  I told you, SUPER easy!!
 If you couldn’t come across these dollar store finds, you could easily find little foam or felt shapes like these that could be easily hot glued into place.
Kids Easter Table www.somuchbetterwithage.com
My little Monkey was wondering what I was up to in the dining room.
“It’s Easter today, mommy?”
Um..no
“Then why are you doing this?”
Kids Easter Table www.somuchbetterwithage.com
How do you explain “blog” to a 4-year-old.
I told him I was just getting set up early!
I think he approves ;)
Both kids have a set of Beatrix Potter china so I set up their table
settings like so.
Kids Easter Table www.somuchbetterwithage.com
So the china went back in the cabinet for now but he can enjoy his Easter table until…well, Easter!
Kids Easter Table www.somuchbetterwithage.com
Check back tomorrow for some more spring/Easter decor around our home.
Here’s a sneak peak ;)
Easter decor www.somuchbetterwithage.com
Kids easter table  www.somuchbetterwithage.com
Jamie
Love, love, love French, Vintage, Industrial & Beachy decor, DIY projects, organizing, baking pies from scratch and throwing parties. So glad you're here!
Jamie
Jamie

Latest posts by Jamie (see all)

Comments

• says

Thanks Sam! I just used our craft table too. I thought this would be funner than setting up our dining room table. Haha, it’s so funny, I’m always taking photos around my house…my kids must think I’m nuts ;)
      Jamie

1. says

This little Easter table and area for the kids is so precious. What a great idea, you are a clever Mom.
    Love your other Easter decorations as well.
    Bev
    @eclecticredbarn.blogspot.com

2. says

I remember my grandmother always had Easter grass and dyed eggs on the kid’s table with each child getting a chocolate bunny. We insisted on this arrangement until we were in our twenties! Yours is so cute – love the felt stickers on the burlap ribbon.

3. Jessica @ A Humble Creation says

This is precious! Thanks for sharing the tip on the felt stickers. I’m going to go see if I can find a few myself. I really enjoyed this post and your son is adorable!

Thanks for sharing at A New Creation!

4. says

That table is so darn sweet! And I’m telling you, I love Beatrix Potter so much that the little china set could make me weep. If I were your little one you’d have to drag me away from the table :-)

Thank you for partying with the Wildly Original Crowd.
    <3 Christina at I Gotta Create!

5. Kathleen says

Very cute! It is so cold here I haven’t thought Easter. Have to wait till after St. Patrick’s Day!
    Nice to meet you, I am following now.

6. says

Love the burlap ribbon ~ It all looks great!
    And such beautiful pictures! I’m working on improving my blog pics and would love any tips you might have. Also, what photo editing software do you use?
    I found you today on Liz Marie’s Linky. I hope you can stop by my blog to say hello!
    ~ Megin of VMG206

• says

Hi Megin, I’m already a follower of your blog! I use Picmonkey for editing my photos but I’ve been practicing a lot so I don’t have to edit them too much anymore. I usually take photos {or try to} in the morning so I have good light!
      Hugs,
      Jamie

7. says

Newest follower here! I found you through the blog hop. You have a super cute blog, I can’t wait to read more. You can find me at meandmr.com

-Melanie @meandmr.com

8. says

SOOO CUTE!!!! We ”bloggers” are a little crazy right… always weeks ahead of every holiday! hehe

Thanks so much for sharing this at The DIY Dreamer.. From Dream To Reality! I can’t wait to see what you link up tomorrow evening!

Love every one of your comments!